Sunday 12 October 2014

Fake it to Flatter: Tip # 1

Hello once again, I do hope you all are receiving lots of information from my blog.  Staying in line with the body shape, in this post, "Fake it and Flatter it" I will be giving you some tips and tricks you can use to fool the eyes into seeing you as perfectly shaped. Some of these tips are answers, from questions that were asked by some of my customers. These tips worked well for me personally for me as well. Okay let`s get going.

Tip #1

 Wearing a padded bra makes your boobs look bigger and your tummy look flatter.

Yes ladies I said it a BRA!!! Not Just any padded bra, but the WONDERBRA. This bra was designed to uplift and add cleavage. It is made with underwire and
side-padding the help gives that extra to the bust area. I have small bust, and for me the Wonderbra give me that boob-licious look, that`s not all I have noticed my tummy appear to look flatter. Extra confidence in clothes from wearing the Wonderbra that is a plus for me.    







There are other bras that work the same way as the Wonderbra such as:
  •  Bombshell Bra
  • The British-designed £22 Triple Boost Bra

  








For your desired look explore the many different brands of padded bras
and wear them well. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you should use the term "perfectly shaped" sparingly, as the idea of "perfection" differs from person to person. For example while you may find (through personal preferences or through your clients' requests) the appearance of larger / fuller breasts to contribute to a woman being "perfectly shaped", others may regard modest breasts as part of being "perfectly shaped".

    ReplyDelete