Sunday 21 September 2014

What`s your body shape?

Did you know?
There are 8 body shapes/ types?
And our genes has an influence on our body shape?

Yes! I am going all scientific on you. But seriously, even though studies may have suggested that 80 percent of our body shape and weight is determine by our genes, personal choices, lifestyle and the environment.


As I mentioned in my previous blog, the female body goes through the most changes, and for some of us these changes may make us feel uncomfortable with how we look in clothing and how it the fits. After many years of sewing with lots of trial and error and a little research, I got it right, when I started paying more attention to my customers` body shape and even my own. 


Lets find out what`s your body type!








Take a look at the body type chart it will help you determine what`s your body type, don`t be afraid to stand in front your mirror to compare. If you are still having difficulty identifying what`s your body shape or type, use the Body Shape Calculator and a seamstress measuring tape can help and you are ready. click on the link


In my next blog I will be taking a look at the difference in each of the body shape/ type.
So stay blogged in and don`t be ashamed to let us know what is your body shape.
 

2 comments:

  1. Long ago I used to think that body shape was solely due to genetics, now through research we know that a combination of factors (as mentioned in the information in this blog) contribute to one's body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. & here I am, thinking my body type is lanky LOL

    ReplyDelete